With less than three weeks to go before my 5 months of travels begin, and a 4 day skiing holiday in the middle of that, I am slowly running out of time to prepare and get organised for the rest of my Gap Year.
Time is literally flying away and so I need to get organised with a to do list: Things to do before jetting off.
(some of the list I’ve been super organised with already, but you’ll soon see that there’s a lot more to do, than already done)
Plan destination 1: Thailand Plan destination 2: Australia
- Plan destination 3: South America (including booking a guided tour through Bolivia)
Get a Backpack(mine is awesome, ill give you more info on that later)
- Get any jabs, vaccines and injections necessary (should probably sort this one out sooner rather than later)
- Stock up on contact lenses (I would actually like to see these countries that I’m visiting)
- Print all necessary flight and bus tickets that have been emailed to me
- Buy some nice new trainers to trek around the world in (maybe some new clothes too)
- Get a world travel bank card (for best exchange rates)
- Pack five months worth of stuff into one 60L backpack, then repack, then repack again…